Trancos has a powerful online presence, operating sites that target the different lifestyles of women, from 18+. Our audience ranges from mothers, home cooks, and health enthusiasts, to couponers and sample lovers!
- Independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, which you’ll pursue and close.
- Navigate through large organizations to find the right stakeholders and successfully address their business needs with Trancos’ solutions.
- Work directly with the President to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Listen to client needs, manage expectations, and ensure successful, sustainable partnerships.
- US travel, as needed, to meet prospects and clients, and to attend trade shows.
- Solid understanding of digital media/publishing, with the ability to explain product benefits in detail to various stakeholders in editorial, business, and technology companies.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and sales skills
- The ability to adapt and simplify our offerings
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals for a digital/online media company
- Minimum five years of digital experience
- Contacts (decision makers) in digital publishing/marketing (media, newspaper, magazine)
- Experience selling to online publishers
- Ability to forecast new business closure rate and revenue potential
Our culture places a premium on dedication, individual problem solving, and entrepreneurial spirit. All candidates who are hired will receive two weeks of sales and product training. We offer a competitive base salary, generous commission plan, health benefits, and paid time off.
Compensation: Base plus uncapped commissions
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org